Special Budget Series Standard Accessories
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck w/pulley (ECS35 has a revolving truck as standard)
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Swivel flag snaps w/vinyl covers on poles with a 3-1/2″, 4″ or 5″ butt diameter; nylon flag snaps on poles with a 2-3/8″ or 3″ butt diameter
- PVC foundation sleeve (ECS30 & ECS35 poles have a galvanized as standard)
- Flash collar not included as standard equipment for this series
Ground Set Cone Tapered Aluminum (6063-T6) Flagpoles
Our cone tapered ground set aluminum flagpoles are precision fabricated from new, 6063-T6 tubing utilizing the industry’s most sophisticated manufacturing processes. The conical portion tapers approximately 1″ in every 5-1/2 feet. Poles with overall lengths of less than 38’6″ are shipped in one piece. Longer lengths are shipped in sections and will be factory fitted with a self-aligning sleeve which requires no field welding. Upon proper assembly a hair-line joint will occur. All poles are double spiral wrapped with protective paper and shipped in a hard fiber tube. All foundation dimensions listed in this catalog are intended for general guidelines only in good, firm, dry soil. It is recommended to consult and engineer for specific foundation dimensions suited to your exact location.
All flagpole shafts are highly polished with fine grain aluminum oxide cloth resulting in a high quality, deep satin luster finish. This finish represents the ultimate in architectural finishes for aluminum flagpoles. The elegant, soft sheen remains maintenance free. The following anodized finishes are available as standard colors. Note: For bronze, dark bronze #313 is supplied unless otherwise specified.