Single Mast Nautical Series w/Gaff Standard Accessories
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum revolving truck w/pulley
- Aluminum yardarm & gaff with pulleys & mounting hardware
- 4 lengths of solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Swivel flag snaps w/vinyl snap covers
- 4 cast aluminum cleats with mounting screws
- Spun aluminum flash collar
- Galvanized steel foundation sleeve
Ground Set Cone Tapered Aluminum (6063-T6) Flagpoles
Our cone tapered ground set aluminum flagpoles are precision fabricated from new, 6063-T6 tubing utilizing the industry’s most sophisticated manufacturing processes. The conical portion tapers approximately 1″ in every 5-1/2 feet. Poles with overall lengths of less than 38’6″ are shipped in one piece. Longer lengths are shipped in sections and will be factory fitted with a self-aligning sleeve which requires no field welding. Upon proper assembly a hair-line joint will occur. All poles are double spiral wrapped with protective paper and shipped in a hard fiber tube. All foundation dimensions listed in this catalog are intended for general guidelines only in good, firm, dry soil. It is recommended to consult and engineer for specific foundation dimensions suited to your exact location.
All flagpole shafts are highly polished with fine grain aluminum oxide cloth resulting in a high quality, deep satin luster finish. This finish represents the ultimate in architectural finishes for aluminum flagpoles. The elegant, soft sheen remains maintenance free. The following anodized finishes are available as standard colors. Note: For bronze, dark bronze #313 is supplied unless otherwise specified.